- 1 Metatrader 4 (MT4)
- 1.1 Why XM MT4 is Better?
- 1.2 XM MT4, Faster and Better.
- 1.3 How to install XM MT4
- 1.4 XM MT4 Tutorials
- 1.5 XM MT4 Main Features
- 1.6 XM MT4 System Requirements
- 1.7 How to Uninstall XM PC MT4
- 1.8 Also available for
- 1.9 About Metatrader (MT4)
Metatrader 4 (MT4)
Why XM MT4 is Better?
XM pioneered the offering of an MT4 platform with trading execution quality in mind. Trade on MT4 with No Requotes, No Rejections with flexible leverage ranging from 1:1 – to 500:1.
XM MT4 Features
- Over 700 Instruments Including Forex, CFDs and Futures
- 1 Single Login Access to 8 Platforms
- Spreads as low as 0 pips
- Full EA (Expert Advisor) Functionality
- 1 Click Trading
- Technical Analysis Tools with 50 indicators and charting tools
- 3 Chart Types
- Micro Lot Accounts (Optional)
- Hedging allowed
- VPS Functionality
XM MT4, Faster and Better.
Gain access to the world’s financial markets.
How to install XM MT4
- Download the terminal by clicking here. (.exe file)
- Run the XM.exe file after it has downloaded
- When launching the program for the first time, you will see the login window
- Enter your real or demo account login data
XM MT4 Tutorials
XM MT4 Main Features
- Works with Expert Advisors, built-in and custom indicators
- 1 Click Trading
- Complete technical analysis with over 50 indicators and charting tools
- Built-in help guides for MetaTrader4 and Metaquotes Language 4
- Handles a vast number of orders
- Creates various custom indicators and different time periods
- History database management, and historic data export/import
- Guarantees full data back-up and security
- Internal mailing system
XM MT4 System Requirements
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or higher
- Processor: Intel Celeron-based processor, with a frequency of 1.7 GHz or higher
- RAM: 256 Mb of RAM or more
- Storage: 50 Mb of free drive space
How to Uninstall XM PC MT4
- STEP 1: Click Start → All Programs → XM MT4 → Uninstall
- STEP 2: Follow the on-screen instructions until the Uninstall process finishes
- STEP 3: Click My Computer → click Drive C or the root drive, where your operating system is installed → click Program Files → locate the folder XM MT4 and delete it
- STEP 4: Restart your Computer
How can I gain access to the MT4 platform?
To start trading on the MT4 platform you need to have an XM MT4 trading account. It is not possible to trade on the MT4 platform if you have an existing XM MT5 account. To download the MT4 platform click here.
Can I use my MT5 account ID to access MT4?
No, you can’t. You need to have an XM MT4 trading account. To open an XM MT4 account click here.
How do I get my MT4 account validated?
If you are already an XM client with an MT5 account, you can open an additional MT4 account from the Members Area without having to re-submit your validation documents. However, if you are a new client you will need to provide us with all the necessary validation documents (i.e. Proof of Identity and Proof of Residency).
Can I trade stock CFDs with my existing MT4 trading account?
No, you can’t. You need to have an XM MT5 trading account to trade stock CFDs. To open an XM MT5 account click here.
What instruments can I trade on MT4?
On the MT4 platform you can trade all the instruments available at XM including Stock Indices, Forex, Precious Metals and Energies. Individual Stocks are only available on MT5.
Also available for
MT4 for Windows
MT4 for Android
MT4 for Android Tablet
About Metatrader (MT4)
MetaTrader 4, commonly nicknamed MT4, is a widely used electronic trading platform for retail foreign exchange, developed by the Russian software company MetaQuotes Software Corp, which is currently licensing the MT4 software to almost 500 brokers and banks worldwide. Released in 2005, the MT4 trading software became extremely popular with retail forex traders especially for its easy to use features and the ability to even facilitate automated trading by allowing users to write their own trading scripts and trading robots (commonly known as expert advisors). For most online traders and investors, whether they are trading forex or CFDs (Contracts for Difference on various financial instruments), MetaTrader 4, is undoubtedly a household name today.
Not only is MT4 considered to be the most popular online trading platform to access the global markets but it is also regarded as the most efficient software for retail foreign exchange trading (i.e. especially developed for individual online traders). Online (or electronic) trading platforms are computer-based software programs used to place trading order