- 1 Global Finance Magazine
- 1.1 Merger Fail Shows Limits To Cross-Border M&A
- 1.2 ESG | Corporate Interest Sprouts In Booming Green Bond Market
- 1.3 WTO's Azevêdo: Tit-For-Tat Trade Wars Could Spark Global Recession
- 1.4 DowDuPont CEO Juggles Merger and Breakup
- 1.5 Do Corporations Need Cryptos?
- 1.6 Telecom, Tech Deals Fuel Merger Boom In India
- 1.7 Advertisement
- 1.8 Call For Entries: Digital Bank Awards 2018
- 1.9 NEWS & FEATURES
- 1.10 AWARDS COVERAGE
- 1.11 World's Best Investment Banks 2018: New Frontiers In Deals Pipeline
- 1.12 ECONOMIC DATA & ANALYSIS
- 1.13 Countries With Highest GDP Growth In 2017
- 1.14 Countries With Most FDI In 2018
- 1.15 Numbers | Women CFOs Still A Minority
- 1.16 Countries With The Most External Debt in 2017
- 1.17 ANNOUNCEMENTS
- 18.104.22.168.1 Global Finance Names The World's Best Banks 2018
- 22.214.171.124.2 Global Finance Names The World’s Best Islamic Financial Institutions 2018
- 126.96.36.199.3 Global Finance Names The World’s Best Derivatives Providers 2018
- 188.8.131.52.4 Global Finance Names The World’s Best Treasury & Cash Management Banks And Providers 2018
- 1.18 PRIVATE BANKING
- 1.19 Humanistic Finance
- 1.20 World's Best Private Banks 2018 | Breathing Space
Global Finance Magazine
Merger Fail Shows Limits To Cross-Border M&A
Broadcom's new US base wasn't enough to win permission to buy US-based Qualcomm. Now Qualcomm's merger with NXP may be at risk, as China and the US ratchet up their economic disputes.
ESG | Corporate Interest Sprouts In Booming Green Bond Market
Companies worldwide struggle to measure and report how well they are “doing good” as they do well for their stakeholders.
WTO's Azevêdo: Tit-For-Tat Trade Wars Could Spark Global Recession
After Trump announced tariffs on steel and aluminum, WTO director-general Roberto Azevêdo, addressed the expanding trade tiffs that could set off another worldwide economic collapse.
DowDuPont CEO Juggles Merger and Breakup
Newly merged DowDupont will soon split into three publicly traded companies and the largest of the three will be overseen by CEO Jim Fitterling.
Do Corporations Need Cryptos?
The few corporations that have embraced cryptocurrencies tend to be small or troubled. However, spinoff technologies from digital currency such as blockchain are likely to play a major role in corporate finance and international banking.
Telecom, Tech Deals Fuel Merger Boom In India
Political stability, a fast-growing economy and a sustained program of economic reforms are among the reasons for the feverish pace of takeover activity in the south Asian republic.
Call For Entries: Digital Bank Awards 2018
Enter now for Global Finance Magazine's World’s Best Digital Bank Awards, the undisputed authority on the leading digital banking service providers, now in its 19th year.
NEWS & FEATURES
Latin America And The Caribbean: Back On Track
A nascent global recovery is improving prospects across Latin America and the Caribbean—albeit unevenly.
Venezuela Skirts US Sanctions By Issuing The Petro
Seeking to bypass sanctions to finance its almost-bankrupt public and balance of payments accounts, Maduro launches a cryptocurrency.
Caucasus: Gas And Gold Drive Growth
New resource-extraction operations, Russia’s economic recovery and Asian investment are lifting prospects across the Caucasus.
Toward Standards In Islamic Finance
Banks' internal shariah boards offer conflicting interpretations, so investors are looking to homogenize practices across the industry.
World's Best Investment Banks 2018: New Frontiers In Deals Pipeline
In most sectors and regions, 2017 saw gains in investment banks’ bottom lines, a welcome return to form. However, new political paradigms and policies could challenge that growth trend in the months ahead.
ECONOMIC DATA & ANALYSIS
Countries With Highest GDP Growth In 2017
Developing Asian and African countries still lead the world in GDP growth.
Countries With Most FDI In 2018
Global FDI declined last year with developed economies seeing a decrease in flows even as developing economies saw an increase.
Numbers | Women CFOs Still A Minority
While the percentage of female CFOs dipped slightly in 2017, more women were internally promoted to the CFO position.
Countries With The Most External Debt in 2017
Here is the list of countries that owe the most to foreign creditors in 2017. The United States leads, followed by the Euro area and the United Kingdom.
Global Finance Names The World's Best Banks 2018
Global Finance Names The World’s Best Islamic Financial Institutions 2018
Global Finance Names The World’s Best Derivatives Providers 2018
Global Finance Names The World’s Best Treasury & Cash Management Banks And Providers 2018
At Global Finance’s annual private-bank awards dinner in Manhattan, talk revolved around how wealth can best serve people and create value worldwide.
World's Best Private Banks 2018 | Breathing Space
Private banking spent the past year out of the spotlight, which allowed it to focus on trimming costs while developing technology to deliver greater service. This year may be different.
Facebook Crisis Calls For New Rules
Facebook faces a serious crisis after app developer Cambridge Analytica handed the data of 87 million users to Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign.