Brent Crude Oil Spot Price:
Brent Crude Oil Spot Price is at a current level of 69.02, unchanged from 69.02 the previous market day and up from 52.20 one year ago. This is a change of 0.00% from the previous market day and 32.22% from one year ago.
- Region: N/A
- Report:Weekly Petroleum Status
- Source:Energy Information Administration
Brent Crude Oil Spot Price Chart
Brent Crude Oil Spot Price Historical Data
There is no data for the selected date range.
An error occurred. Please try again by refreshing your browser or contact us with details of your problem.
Brent Crude Oil Spot Price Summary
- Last Value: 69.02
- Latest Period: Apr 02 2018
- Updated: Apr 4, 2018, 10:36 EDT
- Next Release: Apr 11, 2018, 10:30 EDT
- Frequency: Market Daily
- Unit: USD per Barrel
- Adjustment: N/A
- Value Previously: 69.02
- Change From Previous: 0.00%
- Value One Year Ago: 52.20
- Change From One Year Ago: 32.22%
- First Period: May 20 1987
- First Value: 18.63
- Notes: Europe spot price, FOB, U.S. dollars per barrel.
Professional Data Verification
Need to see the raw data? Download the original data directly from our source.
I:BCOSPNK Excel Add-In Codes
- Indicator Code: I:BCOSPNK
- Indicator Name: =YCI(«I:BCOSPNK»,»name»)
- Latest Value: =YCP(«I:BCOSPNK»)
- Last 5 Values: =YCS(«I:BCOSPNK»,,-4)
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.
About Crude Oil
Flammable liquid consisting of hydrocarbons found underneath underground. Crude oil is recovered through oil drilling and refined into usable products such as gasoline, heating oil, kerosene, diesel, among others. Crude oil is often described as «heavy» or «light» to indicate the proportion of hydrocarbons (heavier meaning more).