Aeroflot is Russia’s de facto national carrier and largest airline. Founded on 17th March, 1923, Aeroflot is among the world’s oldest airlines and one of Russia’s most recognized brands.
Aeroflot was the first Russian airline company to join the International Air Transport Association (IATA) in 1989. Through its hub at Sheremetyevo Airport in Moscow Aeroflot under the current schedule operates flights to 131 destinations in 50 countries (45 destinations in Russia).
Aeroflot has one of the youngest fleets in the world. It comprises 190 aircraft, which are modern Airbus A320-family, A330, Boeing 737, Boeing 777 and Sukhoi Superjet 100 airliners.
Facts & Figures
RUB 415.173 million
Frequent Flyer Program
As an Aeroflot Bonus member you can:
- redeem Miles for travel awards; either for yourself or for family and friends
- redeem Miles for cabin class upgrades
- earn a minimum of 500 Miles for every flight with Aeroflot
- earn additional Miles when you fly Business Class
- earn Miles with Aeroflot Bonus partners
- redeem Miles for special awards from program partners
- access the Aeroflot Bonus Service Center for a full range of member services
By flying with Aeroflot you can also attain the Elite membership status – either Silver or Gold level. Elite members are entitled to such premium services as:
- priority check-in
- access to the First and Business Class passenger lounge
- free extra luggage allowances
Click here for more information on Aeroflot Bonus.
Click here for more information on Aeroflot, the leading Russian airline, as well as Aeroflot partners and SkyTeam.
Download the SkyTeam app
On our websites skyteam.com , roundtheworld.skyteam.com , and res.skyteam.com the following cookies may be used: functional cookies (for basic functionality of our websites), analytics/statistical cookies (to generate user statistics) and third party cookies (to provide the option to share content on social media platforms, to personalize advertisements and to further analyse your website usage).